Magic Card Tricks CONTROL - Instant Download
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Buy This Video Series
In Stock: Download INSTANTLY from Master Magic Tricks by Magic Makers
- Watch - Learn - Perform
- Instant Download and Streaming Access. Your videos can also be downloaded for offline viewing!
- Magic Tricks by Magic Makers
The most valuable weapon in any card magician's arsenal is CONTROL. Learn these 13 card trick controls step-by-step in this complete course with master card controller, Kris Nevling.
Learn the following controls in this complete course:
- Shuffle Control - Bring the spectator's card to the top of the deck after shuffling it.
- Break Control - After cutting the spectator's card into the deck, it ends up right on top again.
- Dribble Control - While dribbling the deck on the table, randomly toss the spectator's card within. The card ends up on top of the deck.
- Add a Card Control - Add the spectator's card to the center of the deck. Square up and their card goes right back on top.
- Elevation Control - The spectator's card elevates from the middle of the deck to the top.
- Switched Selection Control - The spectator's card is placed into the deck, and switches to become the card on the top of the deck.
- Just Below Control - After placing the spectator's card somewhere into the deck, their card appears just below the top card.
- Spring Control - Randomly place the spectator's card into the deck. Spring the cards into your other hand and their card jumps to the top.
- Buckley Fan Control - Fan the deck, placing the spectator's card into the center. Close the fan, squaring the deck and their card returns to the top.
- Middle Pack Control - Fan a small packet of the deck and place the spectator's card within. Then, place the packet into the center of the deck. Their card will remain on top.
- Convincing Bottom Control - Control the spectator's card from the middle of the deck to the bottom.
- Dribble Sandwich Control - Dribble half the deck onto the spectator's card, loosing it somewhere in the deck. Their card then ends up back on top.
- Two Half Tilt Control - After loosing the spectator's card within the deck, control it to the top.