The Svengali Deck dates back to the beginning of the 20th century and still wows modern audiences.
It practically does the work for you!
Any magician of any and every skill level can easily perform this routine in no time flat.
Wow your audiences by turning the entire deck into the card that they randomly selected!
This Stripper Deck has held an even longer place in magic history-it dates back to the beginning of the 1800s.
This deck gives the magician of any and every skill level the ability to locate the spectator’s card after it’s been lost in the deck.
And you don’t even need to look in order to find their card!
This deck has been around long enough to have gone through a few other names: the Tapered Deck, Wizard Deck, Slipper Deck, and the Biseaute Deck.
Comes with FREE instructions and on line video learning links.
All the card magic you will ever need!
- The Svengali Deck and the Stripper Deck Have Been Staples in Card Magic for Over a Century
- These Classic Decks are Featured in Red and Blue with the Classic SS Adams Design
- Become a Master with these 2 Magic Card Decks for Astounding Performances Every Time
- Illustrated Instruction Guide and Online Learning Links Makes Learning Fast and Fun
- Magic Tricks by Magic Makers - Become the Magic